Friday, January 18, 2008

The difference between boys and girls




I took the kids to the children's museum during Trenton's winter break from school. They have this little place for kids to paint their faces there and I always find it amusing to see their final masterpieces. All of the little girls there are usually walking around with a cute little heart or butterfly or a little kitten nose with whiskers painted on (cleary the careful work of a caregiver). Then there are my boys that just try to cover as much of their faces as possible before I ask them to let another child have a turn. The picture above is actually post Trenton cleaning off his face. I'll just have to wait another year to try my heart painting skills out on Brooklyn. I also don't make them clean it off until they want to so they went to the gym that night looking like characters from Lord of the Flies or something.

3 comments:

Em said...

Your kids are adorable, even with paint smeared all over them. It will be inresting to see the gender differences as they continue to grow.

Lisa said...

Haha - that is great! I love their paint jobs! I especially love that you let them keep it on as long as they want! :)

Robin said...

Your kids may be rambunctious, but they sure are good looking!