Friday, February 22, 2008

No more Trenton's Dirty Pants

We normally spend Christmas Eve at my grandpa's house with all of my mom's side of the family. It is tradtion for each of the grandchildren (or in my case the great grandchildren) to open their gifts from the little cousin gift exchage. I just bring a gift for our kids so they can open one too. I just want everyone to rest assured that Dallas is a legit superman now (no more wearing any of this brother's dirty underwear to play the part). Needless to say, he loves these pajamas and tries to wear them everywhere. The best part is that he will not respond to anything unless you address him as superman "No, I not Dallas, I superman!"
W


1 comment:

Em said...

I love that stage where they insist on being called by someone else. I know you guys have visited the netherlands. What were your favorite spots? I am wanting to plan a trip in March and thought you might have some goood suggestions. Thanks my e-mail emmabetti@hotmail.com