Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mom Quiz

I had to do it too Jillian . One of those quizes where you ask the kids questions and record their responses. I asked Dallas all the questions and then asked Trenton the same ones once he got home from school and their answers are:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
D: Go to time out
T: Stop doing that
(Don't I feel like a good mom)

2. What makes mom happy?
D: Do good stuff
T: Being nice
(Okay, so do it already!)

3. What makes mom sad?
D: Do bad stuff
T: Not being very good
(No wonder I'm so sad all the time . . okay just sometimes)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
D: Do funny fings
T: By saying silly things

5. What was your mom like as a child?
D: You were a child of God
T: little
(I like to think I still am a Child of God . .but maybe he's onto something here)

6. How old is your mom?
D: that a hard one . . .20
T: Ummm . . . . . . .26
(That a boy Trenton!)

7. How tall is your mom?
D: 13
T: 25
(No suprise here as they think they get on the scale to see how old they are)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
D: Cook
T: feed Lexi

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
D: Do other stuff, cook, and watch grown up movies
T: Wash the dishes
(What an exciting life I have . . .grown up movies huh?)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
D: Umm . . . .cooking
T: Food

11. What is your mom really good at?
D: Ummm . . .cooking
T:Running
(sure, they go hand in hand right . .eat food and then run it off?)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
D: Monsters
T: Climbing

13. What does your mom do for a job?
D: Cook and make sure the babies don't get hurt
T: Go to the gym

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
D: Peas, I mean carrots
T: Ice cream

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
D: Do nice stuff
T: Playing with me

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
D: Mommy
T: Bakugan

17. What do you and your mom do together?
D: cook, play monsters
T: Play uno

18. How are you and your mom the same?
D: WE do the samey stuff and we bof have 2 eyes
T: Umm. . .we both have hair

19. How are you and your mom different?
D: We not wearing the same shirt
T: We don't have boobs
(Someone's growing up . . .I had to work so hard not to bust up when he said this and now I'll have to work even harder to be a little more discreet when nursing in his presence)

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
D: I do Yoga with her
T: Because she likes me

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
D: He hugs her
T: That's a hard one . . . .ummm to kiss him
(and here I thought we weren't all that affectionate anymore, at least enough that the kids pick up on it I guess)

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
D: To the store
T:gym
(I'd enjoy going to the store a whole lot more if it weren't with 1, 2, 3 or 4 kids!)

All in all, it's amazing how perceptive they are. . .hopefully they'll enjoy reading this someday.

6 comments:

Mommyof4 said...

so cute--i will have to try that with the kids--afraid what they might say

it's just lisa said...

ah- that's sweet. I might have to do one too. miss ya!

Sarah said...

Sounds like your a really great cook!!

Erin said...

I think these kid-answered questionnaires are hilarious. I'll have to try it out on Grant one day.

Jenna said...

That was really funny. I loved Tre's different comment. It reminds me of the video I took when he was about 2 or so (or almost) and you were feeding new Dallas and he had his little comment about your chest. He definitely has funny comments that is for sure.

Gwen said...

So precious! I love the "watch grown-up movies" comment! They will get a kick out of that one some day. I love the simplicity of children.
Gwen