Sunday, January 25, 2009

Neglect of the Fourth Child




Lexi is now 3 months old and we've only posted a few pictures of her on here -hence the title of this post. She has outgrown her acne and thanks to the day I went razor happy is still almost completely bald. She weighed 12 lbs and ? oz .(neglect again I know as I can't remember her exact weight) from her 2 month check up. Here is the gist from her visit to the doctor earlier this month:

Length- shorter than average

Weight- about the 75th percentile- remaining the smallest of our babies

Head- still larger than average (85th percentile or so)


She takes a pacifier better than any of our other kids, usually sleeps for at least a 7 hour stretch at night, will coo and smile for us, has gorgeous eyelashes and we all love her. The scrath between her eyes is compliments of Brooklyn, although Brooklyn is usually pretty good with her-grabbing burp rags when she spits up, shoving any binki she finds into her mouth
(even if she is asleep), making sure she always has her blanky, etc. The boys are still begging me to let her sleep in their room and I'm still not letting her as I don't trust them.

6 comments:

Robin said...

She's darling and bound to be neglected. I can't believe how much time I don't get to spend with Paisley or can't pick her up when I want to because I am taking care of too many other kids.

You got the perfect family. 2 boys in a row and 2 girls in a row. Awesome. BFF's.

Jenna said...

She is beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing her next month! Love ya guys!

Erin said...

She is such a cutie (of course she would be looking at your other kids!) I'm glad she's such a good baby too!

Lisa said...

Wow - totally Gorgeous!

Scott and Jamie said...

oh my goodness, Lexi is beautiful!

Scott and Jamie said...

p.s. totally feeling ya on the snowed-in bit... see my blog for pics of Indiana!