Monday, September 3, 2007

The Ring Bearers







My good friend Jenna from college who is pretty much like an Aunt to my kids got married on August 18th to Drew. The boys helped with a ring ceremony for them that evening in Orem, UT. During the ceremony they were standing at the back waiting for their cue and fighting over who got to hold the pillow. I was sure they were going to start duking it out halfway down the aisle, but they came through and did a great job (other than Trenton staking out his spot between Jenna and Drew after delivering the rings and remaining there through their kiss and all).

2 comments:

Bacchus Family said...

Your boys look really cute in their suits. I can't believe how different they look. I wonder who Brooklyn will look like.

Jenna said...

So adorable! I was so lucky to have them a part of the wedding...they sure did make it through perfectly!