Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Time

Some days motherhood can be divided into potty time, baby time and lego time. Here are some pics from last week with one of those kind of days.


I tried putting pomade in Brookyln's hair and she woke up from her nap with this killer do. She also woke up totally ready to put in some quality toilet time if you know what I mean. Every time I told her to push, she would do this face which was just too cute not to photograph.

Then she gave Dallas this face when he tried to take her cards away. I took a picture of her successful results, but Dave would kill me if I posted those. We'll leave it at this . .Trenton's comment after looking in the toilet post Brooklyn's "success" was "Woah, that's BIG" Lexi makes baby time more fun now that she smiles giggles and plays with toys.I've packed probably 90% of the boys' toys, with legos being one of the things I haven't packed. They are getting quite good at their creations, although this picture isn't really of one of the cool ones.

8 comments:

Daisha said...

What - are you potty training Brooklyn?!! Yes, Trenton told me that you have packed up his toys already. When he was here last he was thrilled to hear that we had dinosaurs to play with because his were packed.

Gwen said...

Oh Bri! You are hilarious! I can't believe you took a picture of her creation! It sounds like something I would do.... and the hair due is GREAT! Wow nice job on the packing! I'm still working on tiling floors and painting... packing will have to wait a few weeks!
Love,
Gwen

Lisa said...

If you are potty training Brooklyn, then you officially earn the Mother of the Year award. I forget how far apart she and Charlotte are, but I know it's not much... :) Good luck on all that is coming up in the next couple of months!

Erin and Ryan said...

Already potty training? you are amazing! When are you guys moving?

Sarah said...

That hair is awesome! I love those pics!

Jenna said...

So my sister Rachel is here this weekend and I showed her the post. She can't believe how big Trenton is. She can still remember when he was just a few weeks old and she changed his diaper and gave her quite a surprise. She also can't wait for ours to be born and old enough to have what you did to Brooklyn on her. She thanks you for the idea. =) Miss you guys!

Lachelle said...

What the heck. Are you trying to make us all look bad, Brooklyn uses the toilet?!

Emily B. said...

I think being a fly on the wall in your house would be hilarious! If it's as much fun as you make it sound, I would be laughing constantly! Thanks for the amusement!