Monday, January 14, 2008

Hopefully this dress looks better on Brooklyn




Before Christmas I was playing with Dallas' hair and decided it was actually long enough for pigtails. Well, it was all downhill from there . . .out came the bows and dress and soon Dallas decided he was pretending to be his good friend Macie. He has begged several times since then to be "Macie" again, but rest assured that this was a one time deal for me.

Although, I wasn't able to stop his Oma from putting makeup on him and his girl cousin over Christmas. One of my sons likes to wear high heels and the other dresses and makeup. . . . .should I be worried?

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow - Dallas is a REALLY cute little girl!! :) I seriously had to double-take when I saw the first pic! Love your new blog look too!

Daisha said...

Ok- when I saw that first picture I seriously thought "oh, who is that girl". I didn't even recognize him! SO funny. We need to gte together soon so Dallas can actually play with Macie and not pretend to be her- although I'm surew it's much more fun to derss up.

Erin said...

I also thought "what a cute little girl" when I saw that picture, I guess that's always a halloween option!

Jenna said...

I echo Erin, he does look like a little gal! Dallas is adorable! =) (great pic to have when he is older and brings a girl home...hahaha)

Emily said...

I didn't realize that was Dallas at first. That is pretty funny.