Friday, January 18, 2008

Prayer

I often chuckle at my children's prayers as they tend to inform Heavenly Father what has taken place and what is going to take place rather than the traditional giving thanks for what they have and asking for blessings. One of Trenton's recent prayers was a little more traditional and ended something like this. . . . . "Bless our pizza because we are having pizza. And pizza is so yummy, but it's a little bit hot so we drink our spicy drink***. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen" It's kind of cute to hear a kid pray no matter what they say and their innocence just makes it that much funnier when they do end up being comical. ***For anyone not around my kids frequently this is what Trenton decided soda (or anything carbonated) is called and it has become part of our family's vocabulary.

3 comments:

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

Bri-
how are you guys? we havent seen your fam in awhile. We should get together and do something sometime.
Hey, how did you get your cute blog title?

Scot and Jenny said...

Hey Briana! Hopefully you remember me otherwise I am just some crazy person posting to your blog! Anyway it's Jenny (Leverton) MacCabe. I hope you don't mind, I somehow ran in to your blog through other peoples so I thought I would say hi! Your family is beautiful and it looks like you guys have a lot of fun with those cute kids! Check out our blog if you get a chance! It is: www.scotandjenny.blogspot.com

Kelsey Ann said...

I love it! I can't wait for Lucy to start talking and saying cute things!